TAKABIO offers exclusive non-GMO enzyme preparations for processing grapes and winemaking. Our highly effective products have been tried and tested on grape varieties known to be difficult.
Innovative product developed by Takabio: TAKAZYM
An extremely concentrated, multi-functional enzyme preparation suitable for small and medium-sized estates.
Examples of desired functions
- Optimized free-run and pressing processes on white grapes (skin maceration - white and rosé wines)
- Settling and flotation of white wine must
- Maceration and color extraction for red wine grapes
- Improved filterability of musts and finished wines via hydrolysis of specific clogging colloids
- Clarification of finished wines (and/or in the case of Botrytis cinerea infection)
- Enzymes for sur lie ageing wines
- Aromatic precursors release
Available non-GMO enzymes
- Pectolytic enzymes
- Cellulases, Hemicellulases
- Secondary enzyme activities